Manufacturer: Brother Industries, Ltd Manufacturer Part Number: BQ3100 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.brother-usa.com Brand Name: Brother Product Line: Innov-is Product Model: BQ3100 Product Name: Innov-is BQ3100 Sewing & Quilting Machine with 11.25" Large Workspace Marketing Information:
Building on Brother's sterling reputation, the Quilt Club machines are more attractive than ever. The latest addition to the Quilt Club family, the feature-rich Innov-is BQ3100, is for quiltmaking and general sewing. Combining premium features such as 729 built-in utility and decorative stitches (plus an additional 30 on the included CD), a 7" LCD touchscreen display, and a generous 11.25" workspace, the BQ3100 is designed for quiltmakers and sewists who are dreaming of doing more with their machines. The enhanced Compact MuVit Dual Feed Foot is compatible with over 100 stitch designs in various styles, perfect for quilting and sewing traditionally tricky fabrics such as velvet or plaid. The automatic presser foot lifter and the Pivot Function let you breeze through complex quilting designs without repeated stops to readjust. The decorative stitches benefit from technology like the Back to Beginning key and auto-lockstitch setting, and the 14 one-step auto-size buttonholes are both beautiful and very easy to stitch with the BQ3100.
- Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed- The Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed gives you better visibility and better functioning with thicker materials. Stitches forward and backward for unprecedented versatility and comes with various stitches chosen specifically to use with the Dual Feed.
- Computer Compatibility- With a full USB port, the BQ3100 easily accepts USB media for adding or saving additional stitches. Alternatively, use the port to connect a USB mouse (not included) to use with the machine's screen. Connect the BQ3100 to your computer for easy software updates and upgrades.
- Sew Straight Stitches- When it comes time to quilt, piece, or sew, align rows of decorative stitches in smooth straight lines with the Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide.
- V-Sonic Pen for Sewing- Touch the fabric with the sensor pen for needle placement, stitch-width setting, and positioning the endpoint of a line of stitches - simply touch and sew.
- Pivot Function- The presser foot automatically lifts while the needle remains in the fabric for fast and easy cornering and fabric manipulation.
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA)- The AHA feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser-foot pressure constant regardless of fabric thickness, producing consistent stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles, and Fonts- 759 utility and decorative stitches (729 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 fonts for sewing.
- My Custom Stitch- Want to create your own stitches and add some personalization? With the My Custom Stitch feature, you can create a stitch, save the stitch, and then stitch it.
More from the Manufacturer
Product Type: Sewing & Quilting Machine Number of Built-In Stitches: 729 Threading Type: Automatic Computerized: Yes Application/Usage: Home Features: LED Light, Built-in Accessory Storage, Built-in Thread Cutter, Multi-language Function, Built-in Memory, Drop Feed, Knee Lift, Pivot Function, Reverse Stitching, Sideways Sewing, Variable Speed, Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure, Card Slot, Presser Foot Leveling, Built-in Stitch, Built-in Embroidery Fonts Display Screen Size: 7" Display Screen Type: LCD Touchscreen: Yes Controls:
Start/Stop Button: Yes
Power Source: AC Supply Input Voltage: 120 V AC Height: 13.1" Width: 11.2" Depth: 22.5" Weight (Approximate): 34.39 lb Package Contents:
- BQ3100 Advanced Sewing & Quilting
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Echo Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- 1/4" Quilting Foot with Guide
- Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot
- V-Sonic Pen
- Knee Lifter
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Cord Guide Bobbin Cover (with Single Hole)
- Bobbin Cover (with Mark)
- Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work
- Grid Sheet Set
- My Custom Stitch CD
- Quick Reference Guide
- Operation Manual
- Dust Cover
- Exclusive Bag Set Included (SASEBSEW): Rolling Trolley Bag and Dust Cover Included with purchase but ships in separate box. While supplies last.
- Advanced Quilt Software (SAADVQLT) Included with purchase but ships in separate box. While supplies last.
- Additional Specialty Feet Available : Yes
- Automatic Thread Cutter : Yes
- Branded Series : V- Series
- Feed Dog Points : 7
- Mouse Capability by USB : Yes
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down) : Yes
- Needle Stop Position Up/Down : Yes
- Number of Presser Feet : 17
- Number of USB Ports : 1
- Screensaver : No
- Thread Sensor : Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off : Yes
- Thread Tension : Automatic
- Workspace Area : 11.25"
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts : 5
- Free Motion Quilting Foot : Yes
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA) : Yes
- Available Stitch Types : Lock Stitch, Straight Stitch, Zigzag Stitch
- Back to Beginning Key : Yes
- Built-In Lettering Fonts : 5
- Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches) : 729
- Button Hole Styles : 14
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor : Yes
- Media Type USB : Yes
- My Custom Stitch Feature : Yes
- Stitch Length (mm) : 5
- Stitch Width (mm) : 7
Certifications & Standards: UL/CSA Limited Warranty: Yes