If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
Add to Cart
or call: (812) 477-8477
The Innov-ís NS80E packs a punch in a smaller footprint. This makes it an excellent option for traveling and sewing retreats. This machine offers exceptional sewing quality by using components from more technologically advanced sewing machines. The long J foot and feed dogs create a smooth sewing experience with consistent stitching. The advanced needle threading system and clear LCD screen make operation a breeze. This machine is perfect for new sewers, or for experienced hobbyists looking to expand their collection on-the-go. Looking for portable, feature rich and affordable? The NS80E is the machine for you.
- Built-in stitches, buttonhole styles and fonts - 80 Built-in sewing stitches, including 8 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles.
- Improved sewing - Experience a smoother sewing experience with longer feed dogs and J foot for powerful feeding and stitch consistency.
- Advanced needle threading system - With the simple press of a lever, thread is conveniently pulled through the eye of the needle.
- 2.56" Monochrome LCD display - Designed to ensure visibility of stitch options for easy adjustments on a larger display
- Super bright LED light - Built-in super bright LED light to brighten up your workspace for clear and accurate sewing - virtually anywhere.
- Aluminum Chassis - Helps reduce vibration and noise while sewing, and adds to portability of machine.
- Computerized operation - Start/Stop sewing are computerized with either button or foot controller.
- Spacious workspace - Ample 4.1" x 6.4" work area helps you to easily work on projects while maintaining a portable footprint.
- Variable speed control - Fast or slow, your machine retains its full power.
- Advanced safety features - Your machine comes equipped with a needle plate detection sensor for safer cleaning, and a reinforced carrying handle to ensure safe and easy transport.
- Included soft cover for travel - Protect your machine from dust and dings on the go.